Trade name: Daclahep
Part of: Daclatasvir
Manufacturer: Hetero Labs
Country of manufacturer: India
In the package: 60mg/28 tablets
Today antiviral drugs available, which perfectly block the “tricky” components of hepatitis C virus And one of these acts Daclahep, with the active substance daclatasvir, which focused on the replication of hepatitis C virus in the blood.
To buy Daclahep from India is not a problem, thanks to our website you may order any number of packs of medication required for treatment.
In Europe daclatasvir released under the original brand name Daklinza, but unfortunately, its cost is inaccessible to ordinary residents of Moscow and other cities in Russia. The best alternative to the original drug Daklinza can be called an Indian generics Daclahep. The drug is quite affordable, in the course of treatment will take from 24 000 to 48 000 USD, depending on the severity of the disease.
Order the drug daclahep 28 tablet from India, you can now place an order for the required number of packages on our website.
Like other antiviral drugs, the drug is used strictly on prescription, which is seeing a complete picture of the disease, prescribes an optimal treatment regimen for hepatitis C. Despite the fact that EASL developed a unified scheme for treating hepatitis C according to genotype, in each case, the medication is calculated individually. In addition, the complex Daclahep the doctor also appoints auxiliary antiviral drug sofosbuvir, ribavirin.
With regard to the basic rules of reception, they are:
- the drug is taken orally, whole, with a small amount of water;
- admission is carried out before or after a meal, it is not recommended to take the pill on an empty stomach;
- the maximum dose per day 60 mg. is Not permitted the admission of additional tablets in case of missing;
- in a number of related chronic diseases the number of patients assigned the daily dose of daclatasvir 30 mg by prescription;
- at the reception drug is not recommended to drink alcohol and chelators.
Indications for use Daklinza
As mentioned above, Daclahep from India has indicated for the treatment of hepatitis C. treatment regimens vary, depending on the genotype and the condition of the liver patients. To date, indications for use drugs are:
- 1,4-genotype in combination with sofosbuvir for 3 months for patients without cirrhosis for 6 months to patients with cirrhosis;
- 2 genotype in combination with sofosbuvir for 3 months for patients with no liver fibrosis to patients with cirrhosis for 6 months;
- 3 genotype is similar to the first.
When receiving daclatasvir in combination with sofosbuvir may have the following side effects:
- a headache – often:
- problems with the gastrointestinal tract is rare;
- dry skin – often;
- joint pain – often;
- insomnia and irritability – rare;
- anemia is rare.
These side effects are not grounds for withdrawal of the drug, and usually, disappear after a few weeks of use.
Like any other drug Daclahep has a number of contraindications, namely:
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Individual intolerance to components of the medication;
- Sensitivity to lactose.
- The age of 18.
Special instructions Daclahep
Cirrhosis of the liver is not a reason for refusal of the drug. At the time of receiving Daclahep to exclude the use of such drugs as phenobarbital, dexamethasone, carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine, rifabutin. Also excluded from the diet of St. John’s wort in any form and grapefruit.
Tablets round shape light shade in a dose of 60 mg. Package – 28 tablets.
In a dry and protected place at temperatures not above 25 degrees. Thus Daclahep is a valuable innovation in the treatment of hepatitis C, and you can buy it in Moscow right now.