Buy SoviHep V Tablet, it is a combination drug fixed-dose of sofosbuvir, a nucleotide analog HCV NS5B polymerase inhibitory, and Altamura, a new NS5A inhibitor and you can check Online Price of Sovihep V 28 Tablet from us by contacting us on WhatsApp/Viber/phone – +91-9555604444, or by emailing us at email@example.com.
The drug stops the replication of the virus in the blood. Each tablet contains 100 mg Velpatasvir and 400 mg of Sofosbuvir. Together, these two substances work as the potent agent against HCV.
Indications for use
The drug is intended for treatment of chronic hepatitis C genotypes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 in patients older than 18 years old without cirrhosis or with compensated cirrhosis of the liver;
In decompensated cirrhosis of the liver with the joint use of ribavirin.
Method of application
The recommended dose is one tablet a day before or after a meal.
In patients without cirrhosis or with compensated cirrhosis (cirrhosis of the liver grade A) prescribe a course of 12 weeks
Patients with decompensated liver cirrhosis (liver cirrhosis class b and C) recommended combination therapy*: a 12-week course SoviHep V in combination with Ribavirin.
* In combination therapy the recommended dose of ribavirin calculated from body mass (taken during a meal): 1000 mg per day for patients body weight not exceeding 75 kg, and 1200 mg for patients whose body weight more than 75 kg, divided into 2 doses. Dose at the beginning of treatment and during treatment may be reduced, based on the testimony of hemoglobin and creatininemia clearance. To change the dose of ribavirin, you should read the instructions for use of the drug.
The course of treatment a doctor must determine. He sets the dose, holds its adjustment, if taken in parallel, other drugs that prevent the action of the drug Velpatasvir.
If, during the course of therapy with the use of Velpatasvir appeared side effects 1 and 2 severity, should continue taking the drug as usual. When complications of high severity or ineffectiveness of a treatment course should be terminated.
The medication is best taken during meals, drinking plenty of water. Take the drug daily, at the same time.
Do not take this medicine and inform your doctor immediately if: You are allergic to sofosbuvir, Velpatasvir, or any other component of the drug. Combined scheme of treatment with use of Velpatasvir, sofosbuvir and ribavirin are contraindicated in patients with contraindications for the ribavirin.
Before taking tell your doctor about any existing medical conditions:
- liver disease in addition to hepatitis C;
- severe renal disease or use of hemodialysis;
- severe symptomatic bradycardia in which sofosbuvir is assigned in conjunction with amiodarone and other antiviral medication of direct action for the treatment of hepatitis C;
- pregnancy or planning pregnancy (effect of the drug on the fetus has not been studied);
- women taking the drug in conjunction with ribavirin, is not recommended to become pregnant during treatment and 6 months after treatment. If pregnancy was discovered during combination therapy with sofosbuvir, and ribavirin Velpatasvir, you should immediately contact a doctor;
- breast-feeding or planning (penetration of the drug into breast milk has not been studied) the children.
The drug is not recommended children and adolescents under the age of 18 years, because of data on the safety and effectiveness of appointment no.
In case of overdosage, the patient should be examined to identify signs of intoxication. Treatment in case of overdose consists of General supportive measures including monitoring of vital functions, as well as observation of the clinical status of the patient.
Interaction with other drugs
You should tell your doctor about all prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins or dietary SUPPLEMENTS that You take. This drug may interact with certain medications. Always warn a doctor about starting or stopping of certain medications. Do not take other products containing sofosbuvir (one of the active components of the drug).
Inducers of P-glycoprotein and/ or moderate and strong inducers of CYP2B6, CYP2C8 and CYP3A4 (e.g., rifampin, St. John’s wort, carbamazepine) can decrease the concentration of sofosbuvir and Altamura in the blood, which can lead to a decrease in therapeutic effect. The use of these drugs with sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir not recommended.
1Consult your doctor or pharmacist if You are taking medications to treat stomach ulcers, heartburn or acid reflux:
- Antacid (magnesium hydroxide/ aluminum);
proton pump inhibitors (omeprazole);
- H2 blockers histamine receptors (famotidine).
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if You are taking one of these drugs:
- Amiodarone for treatment of arrhythmias; disoproxil of tenofovir fumarate or any of the containing drug used for the treatment of HIV;
- digoxin to treat heart disease;
- inhibitors of reductase HMG-COA (rosuvastatin, atorvastatin).
Tablets oval, film-coated, engraved in the form of a six-pointed star on one side and traits division to another. Packed in a plastic jar with a screw cap containing the control mechanism first opening, with the neck protected by the sealing membrane. The Bank contains 28 tablets.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at temperature below 30°C. do Not use after the date of expiry.
- Store in the original package to protect from moisture.
Active ingredients: active ingredients SoviHep V are sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir. Each tablet contains 400 mg sofosbuvir and 100 mg Velpatasvir. Inactive ingredients: copovidone, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose.
Tablets film-coated. In the composition of the shell include the following inactive ingredients: ferric oxide red, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, talc, titanium dioxide.