Manufacturer – Natco Pharma
Country of origin – India
VEENAT is anticancer drug, an inhibitor of proteinkinase is an abnormal enzyme, which is produced by the Philadelphia chromosome with the disease of chronic myeloid leukemia. You can Buy Imatinib 400mg Veenat from India or check imatinib 400mg online price in India.
The active substance of imatinib 400mg induces apotosis of Bcr-Abl-positive tumor cells and suppresses their proliferation. Does not have selectivity. It is used for the treatment of chronic myeloid leukemia, chronic eosinophilic leukemia, hypereosinophilic syndrome, myeloproliferative and myelodysplastic diseases, etc.
Treatment should be carried out under the supervision of a doctor.
Original preparation: Glivec
Generic: VEENAT (Natco Pharma Ltd.)
Indications for use :
Pharmaceutical anticancer drug VEENAT is intended for treatment of:
* chronic myeloid leukemia (chronic phase, acceleration phase, blast crisis), subject to unsuccessful previous therapy with interferon alpha;
* first diagnosed acute lymphoblastic leukemia (in adults);
* myeloproliferative and myelodysplastic diseases;
* chronic eosinophilic leukemia;
* systemic mastocytosis (in adults);
* hypereosinophilic syndrome;
* metastatic and inoperable malignant stromal gastrointestinal tumors;
* recurrent, metastatic, inoperable swelling dermatofibrosarcoma (in adults).
Antitumor agent is not recommended for persons with increased susceptibility (individual character) to gleevec generic or auxiliary components of the drug.
In addition, do not use VEENAT during pregnancy and lactation, as well as for the treatment of children under 2 years.
Acute use of gleevec 400mg should be carried out in persons with chronic heart and liver failure.
Side effect :
As side effects of VEENAT allocated:
* pancytopenia, anemia, with some probability – neutropenia and thrombocytopenia;
* hyperbilirubinemia, excessive activity of alkaline phosphatase, hepatic transaminases, vomiting, nausea;
* impaired renal function, fluid retention leading to increased body weight, swelling of the periorbital region, a few rarer-limbs, superficial edema, pulmonary edema, common, local edema, ascites, pericardial, pleural effusion;
* possible heart failure of the chronic course;
• spasm of the muscles.
With long – term therapy VEENAT there is a risk of nephro-and hepatotoxicity, as well as opportunistic infections.
The experiment using daily dose of 3600 mg/m (exceeding the maximum dose of 7.5 times) for 7-10 days resulted in the death of experimental animals due to multiple degenerative changes in organs and tissues.
Precautions for use :
The active component of imatinib can provoke irritation of the gastrointestinal tract, for this reason, it is recommended to take the drug with food, drinking a glass of water.